“Switzerland, The Blockchain Nation” – Ueli Maurer, Federal President 2019, opens WORLDWEBFORUM 2019, 17-18 January, Zurich
WORLDWEBFORUM welcomes Zurich Insurance Group as new Black Diamond Partner.
Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Distributed Ledger Technology have triggered the next wave of rapid and radical changes in the world. With unprecedented computing power at our disposal, forces are shifting at all levels.
Who will win, who will lose? Will today’s power cartels lose control because the political, intellectual and economic establishment has no idea how to deal with the new technologies?
And will a new generation of revolutionary entrepreneurs use artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data to destroy existing power structures and become the new establishment – just like hippies with personal computers and their heirs with the Internet? Who will be master, who will be servant?
This question is the focus of the WORLDWEBFORUM 2019, which is dedicated to the topic “Master and Servant”.
Speakers and their topics at the WORLDWEBFORUM 2019:
- Ueli Maurer, President of the Swiss Confederation 2019: «Switzerland, the Blockchain Nation»
Panel discussion: «Crypto Assets: Master or Servant?»
- Andrea Maechler, Member of the board, Swiss National Bank (SNB)
- Jos Dijsselhof, CEO, SIX / Swiss Exchange
- David Wallace, CIO, European Stability Mechanism (ESM)
- Ted Rogers, President, Xapo
- Zeeshan Feroz, CEO UK, Coinbase
- Matt Higginson, Partner, McKinsey & Company
More Keynote Speakers:
- James Monsees, Co-Founder & Co-Owner, Juul: «Growth-Proof Teams»
- Bill Wyman, Co-Founder and Former Bassist, The Rolling Stones: “Anti-Establishment Irreverence”
- Bill Barnett, Professor, Graduate School of Business Stanford: “Leading by Design”
- Kazuhiko Toyama, Managing Partner, IGPI, Industrial Growth Platform Inc: “Lessons From Japan’s Lost 25 Years”
- Roya Mahboob, Founder and CEO Digital Citizen Fund: “Strength, Courage, and Wisdom”
- Fumbi Chima, CIO Adidas: «The New Paradigm of Leadership»
- Meia Chita-Tegmark, Co-Founder, The Future of Life Society: «The Future Self: Master or Servant”
- Michael Chui, Partner, McKinsey Global Institute (MGI): «Decentralisation of Power And Control”
- Heinrich XIII., Prinz Reuss: «Why Blue-Blooded Elite Became Servants»
- Marco Tempest, Creative Technologist, NASA Jet Propulsion Lab: «Inventing the Impossible»
- Jacomo Corbo, Founder & Chief Scientist, Quantum Black: “AI in Action”
- Dominic Price, Head Of R&D and Work Futurist, Atlassian: “Your Role in Future of Work”
- Nicolas Economou, CEO, H5; Chair Law Initiative, The Future Society: «Humanity at a Crossroads: The Dawn of the Age of Artificial Intelligence»
- Peter Jacobs, Former CIO, ING: “Agile – Master or Servant?”
- Arif Khan, VP Marketing, Singularity.Net: “36 Mio in 66 Seconds”
- Christopher Kai, Founder & CEO, The Mathem Group: “The Secret behind Steve Jobs’ Success”