Leading European research hub focused on:
The impact of blockchain technologies on socio-economic systems.
The promotion of a safe and organic development and adoption of blockchain-based platforms.
Three main lines of work:
• Academic Research Centre, supported by eight departments and more than thirty scientists
• A Centre of Excellence, with multidisciplinary expertise, providing consultancy services to industry partners
• A neutral think-tank working to foster open dialogue and sharing of platforms, resources, and ideas amongst the Centre’s industry partners
The CBT Student Division is the first and largest university society in the world focussing specifically on the Blockchain technology.
The student division aims to:
• Maximise interest and spread awareness of the Blockchain
• Imbue keen students with practical technical skills
• Connect young professionals looking for opportunities and industry leaders looking for qualified talent in the Blockchain field.